Thursday, August 28

A Day of To-Dos!

Greetings, fellow Warhammer 40,000 enthusiasts!  Today, I was motivated by +Dave Weston over at his blog to create a 2014-2015 To-Do list for my current army and other projects.  I would hope all of you try to do the same thing, as its great to keep track of what you need to get done, and celebrates certain milestones as you accomplish them.  They can be as large or small as you want, which means you can celebrate as often as you like!  And when I say celebrate, I also mean beer.

The real point is to stay focused and motivated, while not overstretching myself to unrealistic goals.  My goals will span all aspects of the Games Workshop hobby.  Mostly involving my Chaos Space Marines, but may dabble into the Mordheim or Fantasy realms.  So, that being said, here's my 2014-2015 To-Do list in no particular order!

Minor Goals:
Major Goals:
  • Paint any squad to completion.
  • Paint any vehicle to completion.
  • Build / convert a custom Bloodthirster model.
  • Paint Bloodthirster model.
  • Play a proper game with +Kyle Haydon to further our narrative campaign.
  • Involve outside player's games to further the campaign setting (at their request).
  • Enter a  painting competition.
  • Acquire heavy armor for the Renegade Guard (type TBD).
  • Add LED lighting to Cities of Death terrain.
There it is!  I may add more in the coming week or two, I'm sure I'll add stuff I think about.

Any suggestions? Do I need to be more specific?  As usual, give me feedback.  And if its your first time here, check out the rest of the posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your input helps shape this project.